How to slowmo in capcut: Hello friend, are you searching for the best way to create slowmo videos on your android phone? Then you are landed in the correct blog post because we solve all capcut app tutorials. Here in this article we provide you the step by step guide on how to create slowmo videos using capcut app. There are many other software and online tools provides slow motion video creation features but still capcut is suggest by many users because of its smooth and easy slowmo video creating features.
|How to Create Slowmo in CapCut?|
CapCut is one of the greatest free video editors for Android and iPhone and includes speed adjustment, green screen, auto caption, and more. This page explains how to create slowmo in CapCut app. If you're new to video editing, use CapCut templates from other users to create slow motion. Simply substitute the video content, and the slowmo effect, background music, transitions, and filters will be added. Okay, let’s look at the editing steps below.
What is Slow Motion Video?
Slow-motion, or "slowmo," is a video editing method that may lengthen a film by slowing down the motion and speed of the video.
As the viewer’s wait for the action's peak to take place, the tension created by slow-motion video may be described as suspenseful. Ultimately, the viewer will pay more attention to the video because of the gradual increase in suspense that occurs throughout the video.
Why We Need Slowmo Videos in CapCut App?
The use of slow-motion effects enables one to concentrate the viewer's attention for an extended amount of time on a particular object or section of a film that is engaging. For instance, the moments immediately after the occurrence of an accident; the image of a thief as it was captured on a CCTV; supernatural phenomena, and etc.
On top of that, since the introduction of the TikTok platform, there has been a marked increase in the variety of slow-motion effects that are used. After applying this slow motion effect, even a video that was recorded carelessly may be transformed into a visually beautiful artwork if it is accompanied with music accompaniment and transition effects.
Steps to Create Slowmo in Capcut App – Using Speed Option:
- In this section, you'll learn how to use CapCut to slow down videos.
- The first step is to open the CapCut app on your phone, choose a video, and then click the "Add button" to submit it to the app.
- Select the Speed option by clicking the Edit button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Click on the Normal radio button. To slow down the video, move the speed controller to the left (up to 0.1x). The video's audio pitch may be adjusted by checking the Pitch box.
- Preview the video by clicking the Play button, and then tick the box to make the changes permanent. Afterwards, you may save or export this video.
Create Smooth Slowmo Using Capcut Curve Speed Edit Feature:
There are two ways to achieve a smooth slow-motion video in capcut app: the first is described above, and the second method is mentioned here. It's one of CapCut's most popular features: Velocity edit (curve speed edit). It allows for a video to have varying speeds at certain points in the recording.
- Curve may be selected after finishing steps 1 and 2 from the above guide. In order to begin editing, hit the “Custom” button twice.
- Next, you'll notice a horizontal line with five circles on it. In this case, you may drag any circle below the 1x line in order to reduce the clip size or speed.
- To save your changes, click the checkbox to the right of the play button.
- There are many other default speed edit options available on CapCut video editor app like Montage, Hero, Bullet and etc.
- Please Refer image for your reference. That's now you can easily create slowmo videos using CapCut app. It is easy to share your video on social media like Instagram or Tik Tok.
Watch How to Create Slowmo Video in Capcut:
How to Create Slowmo in Capcut? - Using Templates:
Using CapCut templates created by other people is the most straightforward method of creating slow motion in your own videos. Slow motion, background music, transitions, and filters may all be added to your movie with as little as a replacement of the actual video footage.
If you're in the US, you can't use the template feature! As of right now, this option is only available to a select few regions, including Japan, Indonesia, and the Philippines.
1: Open and Log in to your CapCut account on your mobile device.
2: At the bottom, click "Template." Select a slow motion video by typing "slowmo" into the search field.
3: Preview the video and choose "Use template" from the menu. then choose a video in albums, and import it into the slow-mo template.
4. Finally, click "Preview" to see what you've accomplished. It's possible to adjust your video again by clicking on the pencil symbol in your video clip.
5: Click the "Export" option to save your data. Decide on a resolution for the final product. Wait for the movie to finish rendering before selecting "Export without watermark."
CapCut Video Editing Guides:
- How to remove video background in CapCut?
- How to make google voice in capCut?
- How to stabilize video in CapCut?
- How to blur face in capcut?
FAQs on Slowmo Videos in CapCut:
How to get Smooth Slow Motion on iPhone?
Yes, you can use the CapCut editing app for iPhone to easily convert an ordinary clip to slow motion videos.
How to Make Smooth Slowmo in Capcut?
Here are some procedures you may take to control the speed of CapCut like a pro.
1: Insert video and use the Edit> Speed menu.
2: Go to the Curve>Custom tab.
To change the speed, click the Edit button.
These are all the easy methods and steps to create slowmo (Slow Motion) video in capcut app. Hope this guide will help you to solve your queries. If you have any doubts in the above guide please feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Thanks for your visit.
Tags: How to get smooth slow motion on iphone, how to make smooth slow motion in android, how to make slow-mo edits, capcut smooth slow motion apk, how to make slow mo edits on tiktok, capcut smooth effect, how to edit smooth slow motion.